Wednesday 23 July 2014

Instagram Images #2

Good Day Everyone,

Whilst I have been absent from my blog for a couple of months due to sickness, this hasn't been the case when it comes to my Instagram account. For me, Instagram has been a great source of joy during those difficult weeks, as well as a welcomed distraction. I've continued to post on my account  because it gave me something positive and colourful to focus on.... and you all know how much I love colour! So today I would like to share some of my more recent photos and I hope these give you some joy too :o)

Fresh coconut
Passion fruit & flower
Mango tree & fruit

Biggest bouquet of red roses
Humorous cushions
Pretty pink flowers
Homemade lentil broth
Date, almond & chia seed balls
A healthier breakfast
Gardens by the bay walkway
Singapore sunset
Singapore landmarks at night

If you enjoyed the above photos and would like to see more then be sure to checkout GlisteningSheen on Instagram. I'd love for you to stop by and say 'hi'.

I hope you all have a colourful and joy filled day.

Love Sheen xxx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and you don't have to be a blogger to do so. I love reading each and every one :o)